Soudal Pro 45 PU Rapid Adhesive 750GR
PRO 45P is a 1-component, ready to use Polyurethane based adhesive with excellent water resistance.
– Easy application
– Professional quality
– Foaming penetration action to fill bond cavities
– Fast drying
– Water resistance: D4 (DIN EN 204)
– Can be used on damp wood
– Interior applications with frequent long-term exposure to running or
– Exterior applications with exposure to weather influences.
– Manufacturing of door and window-frames that need to meet class D4
according to EN204.
– Bonding of wooden construction elements.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Method: Apply the adhesive by means of a brush or notched trowel to one of the to be bonded materials. Join the parts together within 5 minutes
and clamp for at least 30 minutes. Pressing the materials, during curing, is necessary to reach the highest possible end strength.
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Clean: Pro 45P can, before the adhesive is cured, be removed from tools and materials with Soudal
Gun and Foam Cleaner. Cured adhesive has to be removed mechanically.
Repair: with Pro 45P