FIX ALL X-treme Power is a high quality, neutral, elastic, 1-component adhesive sealant based on SMX® Hybrid Polymer technology with an extremely high initial tack.
– Extreme high initial tack of min. 400 kg/m²
– Fast curing
– Good workability with included triangular shaped nozzle.
– High shear strength after full cure (no primer)
– Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable
– No odour
– Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
– Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
– Excellent adhesion on nearly all surfaces, even if slightly moist.
– Bonding in building and metal industry.
– Elastic bonding of objects, panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates.
– For bonded facade panels we refer to the Soudal Panel System.
– Elastic structural bonding in automotive applications: buses, trains, trucks, caravans, ship-building, …
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Application method: Apply the adhesive with a caulking gun onto one surface in beads or dabs (every 15 cm). Always apply adhesive to the edges and corners of panels. Press the surfaces together and batten down with a rubber hammer. Support of the bonded materials may be required. The bond can be fully loaded after 24-48 hours.
Cleaning: Clean with white spirit or Surface Cleaner immediately after use.
Finishing: With a soapy solution or Soudal
Finishing Solution before skinning.
Repair: With the same material
– FIX ALL X-treme Power is paintable with most waterbased paints, however due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility test before appication.
– The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
– FIX ALL X-treme Power can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we
recommend preliminary compatibilty test.
– FIX ALL X-treme Power can not be used as a glazing sealant.
– FIX ALL X-treme Power can be used for bonding of natural stone, but it cannot be used as a joint sealant on this type of surface. Fix ALL X-Treme Power can therefore only be used on the bottom of natural stone tiles.
– When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.