Soudal Fire Expanding Foam
Soudafoam FR is a single-component, selfexpanding, ready to use polyurethane foam with propellants which are completely harmless to the
ozone layer. It has a fire rating of up to 240 minutes in certain configurations, according to EN 1366-4.
– Fire retardant up to 240 min
– Efficient seal against smoke and gas
– Does not contain CFC’s and H-CFC’s
– Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP)
– High thermal and acoustical insulation
– High bonding strength
– Very good filling characteristics
– Excellent stability: no shrink or post expansion
– Can be painted after full cure
– Fire retardant installation of window- and doorframes
– Fire- and smoke retardant sealing of connections between partition
walls, ceilings and floors
Alwasy consult the certificates before application.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake the aerosol can for at least 20 seconds. Put the adapter on the valve. Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application. The aerosol can be used in all directions. Remove pressure from the
applicator to stop. Fill holes and cavities for 80 %, as the foam will expand. Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer. Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal Foamcleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be
removed mechanically. Working temperature 5°C to 35°C. (20°C-25°C recommended)
There are no reviews yet.