Exclusive formula with high cleaning power, ultra coverage, perfect matte finish, quick drying, fade resistant, great performance, high durability and no smell. Following the application instructions correctly and keeping the environment ventilated, after 1 hour of application, the characteristic smell of the paint is practically imperceptible. Metalatex Fosco Superlavável reinforces Sherwin-Williams’ commitment and respect for the environment.
Gallon (3.6L): Up to 76m² per coat Gallon (3.2L): Up to 67m² per coat
Can (18L): Up to 380m² per coat Can (16L): Up to 337m² per coat
Room (800ml): Up to 17m² per coat
Bucket (20L): Up to 422m² per coat
Ready-made colors: according to the color chart in the matte finish.
Custom colors: According to the range of colors in the COLORSNAP tinting system. Just before opening the package to perform the dyeing, turn it upside down to moisten the entire interior, including the lid.
Important: the base must be used only after dyeing using the Sherwin-Williams Tinting System.
The color used in the illustration of this package is SW 7068- Gray Gray. The color is just a reference and may undergo changes in tonality depending on the painted surface and form of application.
To the touch: 30 minutes Between coats: 2 to 4 hours.
Final: 4 hours
– Mix the product well before and during the application;
– Apply at room temperature between 10 ° C and 40 ° C.
– Avoid applying on rainy days, on a hot surface, with an intense draft or with a relative humidity above 90%;
– Apply the product evenly, avoiding excessive transfers;
– Do not interrupt the application in the middle of the surface;
– Avoid isolated touch-ups after drying the product.