Transpacryl is a high-quality transparent, plastoelastic one-component joint sealant based on acrylic dispersions.
– Transparent after curing
– Very good adhesion on many porous surfaces
– Good adhesion on anodized aluminium
– Can be painted over after curing
– Sealing compound for cracks in concrete and plaster
– Joints with movements up to 15%.
– Connection joints in the building industry
– Joints between windowsills, between skirtingboard and floor, between
– Sanitairy applications
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Method: Apply the sealant by means of a handheld or pneumatic caulking gun. Smoothen the sealant with a filling-knife.
Application temperature: +5°C to +30°C, do not apply when rain or frost are imminent
Clean: Uncured Transpacryl may be removed from tools with water. Cured sealant must be removed mechanically.
Finishing: with soapy water
Repair: with Transpacryl
– Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is
– Do not apply when rain or frost is imminent
– Transpacryl can be painted over with most paints.
– The paint should be sufficiently elastic to be applied on a plasto-
– A preliminary test is recommended