Soudal Acrylic Silicone F4 300ML
Acryrub is a high-quality, plasto-elastic onecomponent
joint sealant based on acrylic dispersions.
– Very easy to apply
– Colourfast and waterproof after curing
– Can be painted over after curing
– Very good adhesion on many porous surfaces and aluminium
– Joints with movements up to 15%.
– Connection joints in the building industry
– Joints between windowsills, between skirtingboard and floor, between
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Method: Apply the sealant by means of a handheld or pneumatic caulking gun. Smoothen the sealant with a filling-knife.
Application temperature: +5°C to +30°C, do not apply when rain or frost are imminent
Clean: Uncured Acryrub may be removed from tools with water. Cured sealant must be removed mechanically.
Finishing:with soapy water
Repair: with Acryrub
– Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is
– Do not apply when rain or frost is imminent
– Acryrub can be painted over with most paints.
– The paint should be sufficiently elastic to be applied on a plasto-
elastic sealant. A preliminary test is recommended