- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Soudafoam Gun is a one-component, selfexpanding, ready to use polyurethane foam. It is fitted with a plastic adaptor head for use with a foam applicator gun. It contains CFC-free propellants, which are completely harmless to the ozone layer.
– Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except PTFE, PE and PP)
– High thermal and acoustical insulation
– Very good filling capacities
– Excellent mounting capacities
– Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
– Very precise application due to the foamgun system
– Installing of window- and doorframes
– Filling of cavities
– Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
– Creation of a soundproof screen
– Mounting and sealing of window- and doorframes
– Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions
– Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
– Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake the aerosol can for at least 20 seconds. Fit the gun on the adapter. Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application. Fill holes and cavities for 65 %, as the foam will expand. Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer. Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal Foamcleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically. Working temperature 5°C to 35°C. (20°C-25°C recommended)
Cured PU foam must be protected from UV-radiation by painting or applying a top layer of sealant (silicone, MS Polymer, acrylic and PUsealant).