Novacor Piso Ultra is an acrylic resin-based paint, indicated for application on surfaces that require great resistance to the traffic of people and automobiles, such as cemented floors of sports courts. Its formula allows resistance to cleaning products, gasoline, greases and oils, and can be applied on gas station floors, mechanic workshops, among others. It has excellent durability, great covering power and semi-gloss finish.
Can (18L): 300 M² to 400 M² per coat.
Gallon (3.6L): 60 M² to 80 M² per coat.
Room (900ML): 15 M² to 20 M² per coat.
According to the color chart in the semi-gloss finish.
To the touch: 2 hours
Between coats: 2 to 4 hours
Final: 12 hours
Wait at least 48 hours after painting, to allow the traffic of people, and 72 hours for vehicles.
– Mix the product well before and during the application;
– Apply at room temperature between 10 ° C and 40 ° C;
– Avoid applying on rainy days, on a hot surface, with an intense draft or with a relative humidity above 90%;
– Apply the product evenly, avoiding excessive transfers;
– Do not interrupt the application in the middle of the surface;
– Avoid isolated touch-ups after drying the product.