|External fire performance||Broof(t1)||–||UNE-EN 1187; UNE-EN 13501-5|
|Reaction to fire||E||–||UNE-EN 11925-2; UNE-EN 13501-1|
|Longitudinal tensile strength||700 ± 200||N/5cm||UNE-EN 12311-1|
|Transversal tensile strength||450 ± 150||N/5cm||UNE-EN 12311-1|
|Longitudinal elongation at break||20 ±15||%||UNE-EN 12311-1|
|Transversal elongation at break||20 ±15||%||UNE-EN 12311-1|
|Resistance to root penetration||No Pasa||–||EN 13948|
|Resistance to static loading||>15||kg||UNE-EN 12730|
|Resistance to impact||>1000||mm||UNE-EN 12691|
|Longitudinal resistance to tearing (nail shank)||NPD||N||UNE-EN 12310-1|
|Transversal resistance to tearing (nail shank)||NPD||N||UNE-EN 12310-1|
|Joint strength: peel resistance||PND||–||UNE-EN 12316-1|
|Joint strength: shear resistance||450 ±150||–||UNE-EN 12317-1|
|Flexibility at low temperature||< -5||ºC||UNE-EN 1109|
|Humidity resistance factor||20.000||–||UNE-EN 1931|
|Flexibility at low temperature (pliability) after aging||+5 ± 5||ºC||UNE-EN 1109|
|Flow resistance at elevated temperature after aging||120 ±10||ºC||UN-EN 1110|
Pasa = Positive or correct No pasa = Negative PND = No performance determined – = Not necessary
Addtitional Technical Data
|Mass per unit area (nominal)||4.0||kg/m²||–|
|Flow resistance at elevated temperature||>130||ºC||UN-EN 1110|
|Dimensional stability at elevated temperature (longitudinal)||< 0.6||%||UNE-EN 1107-1|
|Dimensional stability at elevated temperature (transversal)||< 0.6||%||UNE-EN 1107-1|
|Adhesion of granules||NPD||%||UNE-EN 12039|
Membranes thickness tolerance: = -0,4 mm, apart from membranes with thickness 2 and 2,4 mm whose tolerance is =-0,2 mm.
Membranes mass per unit area tolerance: -5% (mini) and +10% (maxi) from nominal value.
|Environmental Information||Declared Value||Units||Norm|
|Pre-consumer Recycled Content||0||%||–|
|Post-consumer Recycled Content||35||%||–|
|Manufacturing Location||Fontanar, Guadalajara (España)||–||–|
|Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)||50 (A+)*||µg/m3||ISO 16000-6:2006|
* A+ classification according to Decree No. 2011-321 of 23 March 2011 the Ministry French Ecology, Sustainable Development, Transportation and Housing
Standards and Certification
UNE EN 13707 standard.
UNE EN 13969 standard.
|Rolls per pallet||23||rolls|
Maintenance requirements for Danosa Roofing Products
The following maintenance checks must be adhered to:
– A general examination on the condition of the waterproofing and surrounding roof components.
– An inspection of all functional roofing elements including skylights, outlets, upstands, penetrations and any other visible roofing components.
– Clean outlets, drains, gutters and remove any debris from the roof.
– Periodic removal of mildew, moss, herbs or any other kind of vegetation that has been accumulation on the waterproofing.
– Periodic removal of possible sediments accumulated on the deck (silt, sledges, slate granules, etc) by occasional water accumulation.
– Periodic removal of debris and small objects that may have accumulated on the roof.
– Ensure surrounding structural elements are sound such as eaves, flashings, slate tiles and brickwork.
– Ensure that the waterproofing is in good condition and there are no blisters, damage or separation.
– Review the condition of the waterproofing (adherence to upstands, condition of overlaps, visual appearance, etc) and repair the defects observed.
These operations must be carried out twice a year, preferably at the beginning of spring or autumn and must be increased in case of decks or valleys with zero falls. It is also necessary to perform additional maintenance depending on the type of roof, location and proximity of roofs to areas with trees or in areas with high levels of pollution.
More details on the document Maintenance and repair recommendations for flat roofs waterproofed with modified bitumen sheets
Handling, Storage and Conservation
– This product is not toxic or flammable.
– It must be stored dry and protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures.
– It must be stored upright.
– Don’t store two pallets high.
– You must use the oldest batch of products first.
– No waterproofing works should be performed when weather conditions may be unsuitable. These include snow or ice on the roof, heavy rain, moisture, when there are strong winds.
– In all cases, the rules of health and safety at work and the rules of good construction practice should be considered.
– To store in racking at height the shelves must have three stringers or beams under the wooden pallet.
– Before handling the pallet you must check the status of the pallet and reinforce if necessary.
– If you are using a crane for handling purposes, you must ensure protection for others as stated on our packaging.
– Danosa advise you to consult the MSDS for this product which is available at www.danosa.com or may be obtained by writing to our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA’s current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations.
There are no reviews yet.